- Your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 1 DSGVO (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, payment information) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO). The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
- The processing of personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 2 DSGVO is lawful pursuant to Art. 6 DSGVO if one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, are overridden, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- The processing of specific personal data (e.g. health data) within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) DSGVO is lawful, in particular pursuant to Art. 9 (2) DSGVO, if one of the following conditions is met:
- the person has given his or her express consent;
- the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for actions of the courts within the framework of their judicial activity.
- There is no automatic decision-making or profiling of personal data within the meaning of Art. 22 DSGVO.
- The operator shall ensure the security of the data pursuant to Art. 32 DSGVO by means of appropriate technical measures, taking into account the principle of proportionality.
- If, contrary to expectations, data protection is violated, the competent supervisory authority will be notified pursuant to Art. 33 DSGVO and the person concerned will be notified pursuant to Art. 34 DSGVO.
Duration of data storage
The duration of the storage of the data transmitted by them depends on the legal storage obligations. Insofar as commercial and tax retention periods are to be observed, the duration of the storage of certain data may be up to 10 years.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Data transferred within the scope of the contractual relationship will only be passed on to third parties (Art. 4 No. 10 DSGVO) if you have expressly given your consent (Art. 4 No. 11 DSGVO) or if the transfer is necessary to fulfil the contract. Your consent can be revoked at any time. Data collected by visiting the website will only be collected by third parties who are expressly mentioned below.
Responsible person in the sense of the DSGVO
The person responsible in the sense of the data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), as well as other data protection laws valid in the European Union and other regulations with data protection-juridical character is:
Stuttgarter Straße 51
Phone: +49 7031 28502-0
Fax: +49 7031 28502-10
E-Mail: info [at] karcoma.com
Storage of access data in log files
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. We only store access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, date and time of retrieval, transferred data volume and the requesting provider. These data are used exclusively to ensure the trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our services and do not allow us to identify you personally. The purpose of the processing results from our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
Matomo / Piwik
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data you can disable the storage and use of your data here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser to prevent Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Piwik Opt-Out-Cookie will also be deleted. The Opt-Out must be reactivated with a renewed Beuch of our side again.
During the application process, personal data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are stored in the applicant database. In addition, application documents (letters, curriculum vitae, certificates, etc.) are recorded and stored.
Your data will only be evaluated, processed or forwarded internally as part of the application process. Furthermore, applicant data can only be viewed by the staff members and the persons responsible for the selection.
The data will not be passed on to third parties in any way. In the event of a successful application, the application data will be included in the personnel file.
The remaining applicant data will be stored for a maximum of 3 months after the end of the application procedure.
You have the possibility at any time to revoke your consent and have the applicant data deleted. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose.
Security of your data
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures (TOM) to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Rights of the user
You can request information about the personal data stored about you at any time and free of charge. Your rights also include the confirmation, correction, restriction, blocking and deletion of such data and the provision of a copy of the data, in a form suitable for transmission, as well as the revocation of a consent given and the objection. Legal storage obligations remain unaffected by this.
Their rights arise in particular from the following standards of the DSGVO:
- Article 7 Para. 3 Right to revoke consent under data protection law
- Article 12 Transparent information, communication and modalities for exercising the rights of the data subject
- Article 13 Obligation to provide information when personal data are collected from the data subject
- Article 14 Duty to provide information if the personal data were not collected from the data subject
- Article 15 Right of access of the data subject, right to confirmation and provision of a copy of the personal data
- Article 16 Right to rectification
- Article 17 Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
- Article 18 Right to limitation of processing
- Article 19 Obligation to notify in connection with the rectification or erasure of personal data or the limitation of processing
- Article 20 Right to data transferability
- Article 21 right of objection
- Article 22 the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling
- Article 77 Right to complain to a supervisory authority To exercise your rights (with the exception of Art. 77 DSGVO), please contact the office named under the heading “Person responsible within the meaning of the DSGVO” (e.g. by e-mail).
data protection officer
Graf-Eberhard Str. 1
E-Mail: kurt.ebert [at] ebert-partner.de
Competent supervisory authority:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Königstrasse 10 a
Postfach 10 29 32